Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
AIN DUBAI ATTRACTION RULES
We may change these Website Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice to you by posting the updated Terms and Conditions on the Website, so please ensure that you check for updates on a regular basis. When you place an Order for tickets and services through the Website, you are deemed to have consented to the latest version of the Website Terms and Conditions posted on the Website at the time of placing the Order. If a change in law means that we have to change our Website Terms and Conditions after you have placed an Order for tickets and services, but before it has been fulfilled, we are obliged to apply that change in Terms and Conditions to your Order. In all other cases, the version posted at the time your Order was placed will apply.
NOTE: IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT USE/VIEW THE WEBSITE.
Ain Dubai offers a variety of tickets and services for sale through the Website and through designated partner websites. Unless otherwise stated, purchases made through the Website are subject to these Terms & Conditions, and any purchases made via a partner website will be subject to these Terms and Conditions and those terms and conditions of the partner in question. In all booking arrangements, the person making the booking shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions on behalf of the persons named in the booking.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
The words and expressions listed hereunder have the meaning assigned to them respectively for all purposes relating to these Terms and Conditions, the Order Form, and any attachments thereto:
Ain Dubai Attraction: means the observation wheel known as Ain Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Content: is defined as any graphics, photographs, including all image rights, sounds, music, video, audio, text or other materials displayed on the Website.
Force Majeure Event: means acts of God, acts of government, proclamations, regulations or appropriations, acts of terrorism, industrial disputes, acts of public enemies, blockades, embargoes, wars (whether declared or not), epidemics, pandemics, invasions, rebellions, revolutions, insurrections or riots, epidemics, landslides, fires, extreme storms or floods, explosions or earthquakes.
Intellectual Property Rights: means copyright, trademarks (registered and unregistered), designs, all rights in relation to inventions (including patent rights, semi-conductor or circuit layout rights), confidential information (including trade secrets and know how) and any other rights resulting from intellectual activity in the industrial, scientific, literary or artistic fields in existence now, or which may come into existence in the future, in relation to the Content.
Order: means an order placed by a customer/visitor via the Website for tickets and/or services provided by Ain Dubai LLC.
Order Form: means the electronic purchase summary appearing on the Website enabling a customer/visitor to purchase goods and services from the Website.
UAE: means the United Arab Emirates.
The purchase of any tickets and services through this Website is strictly limited to parties who can lawfully enter into and form contracts over the Internet in accordance with the laws of the United Arab Emirates.
2.1 The purchase of any tickets and services through this Website is strictly limited to parties who can lawfully enter into and form contracts over the Internet in accordance with the laws of the United Arab Emirates.
2.2 In order to make purchases on the Website, you must provide your personal details, including your first and last name, a valid telephone number, valid e-mail address, payment details (other than your full credit card details), valid billing address and other requested information as indicated on the Order Form. You represent and warrant that the payment details you provide are valid, complete and correct and confirm that you are the person referred to in the billing information provided to us.
2.2 For you to meet our eligibility requirements for use of this Website, you should hold a valid debit/ credit card issued by a bank acceptable to Ain Dubai LLC, and you authorise us to process a charge or charges on your credit card in the amount of the total purchase price for the tickets and/or services, including any taxes or delivery fee (if applicable), relating to your purchase. By using this Website you agree that the tickets and/or services purchased are for personal or gift use only, and no tickets and/or services purchased shall be bought and re-sold, used for commercial purposes or for any other commercial benefit, unless you are a duly authorised re-seller of Ain Dubai LLC. Ain Dubai LLC reserves the right to restrict multiple quantities of any tickets and/or services purchased through us, for the benefit of one customer.
2.3 By completing the Order Form online to purchase Product(s), you will be re-directed to our payment gateway provider. Although we will have access to our payment gateway provider’s portal, where we will have access to your personal information (your first and last name, telephone number, email address etc.), we will not have access to, or ever be in possession of your full credit card details.
4. Placing an Order
4.1 When you place an Order with us you commit to buy the tickets or services described in that Order, at the price indicated including any delivery fees, taxes and duties (where applicable). All tickets are non-refundable (except as mentioned below), non-transferable or non- exchangeable, and lost, damaged or stolen tickets will not be replaced.
4.2 The tickets and/or services appearing for sale on the Website are subject to our acceptance and availability. Some ticket and/or services on offer may have limited quantities or availability, and we reserve our right to limit the quantities of any tickets and/or services that we offer.
4.3 Upon completion of the Order Form and submission of the same via the Website, you are confirming your purchase, and you agree to accept and pay the full amount payable for the tickets and/or services as set out in the Order Form.
4.4 We reserve the right to refuse or cancel an Order for any reason, including:-
(a) any inaccuracies, or errors relating to the sale of tickets and/or services including any pricing information appearing on the Website;
(b) if we are unable to obtain authorisation for payment;
(c) you do not meet the eligibility criteria set-out within these Terms and Conditions; or
(d) or any other problem identified by us.
4.5 We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of any tickets and/or services on the Website.
4.6 We will not be liable to you, or any third party, if we take the decision to withdraw any tickets and/or services from the Website, and neither shall we be liable to you, or any third party, for removing, screening or editing any materials or Content on the Website, or for refusing to process a transaction, or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has already commenced.
4.7 Once you complete the Order Form and submit the same via our Website on the Internet, you will receive an email acknowledging the details of your Order, which will contain a bar code for scanning upon arrival at the Ain Dubai Attraction.
4.8 If any tickets or services are advertised on the Website at an incorrect price, or if we discover an error in the pricing of a Product in your Order Form we will inform you as soon as possible via email or telephone. Ain Dubai LLC shall be under no obligation to accept or fulfil an Order for tickets/services that were advertised at an incorrect price, and we reserve the right to cancel such Order that has been submitted by you. If the Order has already been processed, then we may, at our sole discretion, cancel the Order (or part thereof), and issue you with a refund including original Order delivery fees, taxes and duties (if applicable). If we have received payment for the tickets/services we will refund the full amount of those particular tickets/services as soon as reasonably practicable.
5.Prices and Terms of Payment
5.1 The price of tickets and/or services purchased via the Website are exclusive of VAT, and VAT will be charged at the rate prevailing in the UAE at the time of purchase. Details of the VAT charged to an Order will be appear on the Order Form.
5.2 We accept the following form of payment:-
Debit/Credit cards: Visa-Mastercard-American Express-Diners Club-Discover Network-Apply Pay-Samsung Pay
5.3 If the issuer of the debit/credit card used to purchase the tickets and/or services refuses to authorise payment, we will not be liable for any delay in your purchase of tickets and/or services. We will just cancel your Order. You confirm that when using a credit/debit card for payment of tickets and/or services via the Website, that such credit/debit card is yours, or that you have been specifically authorised by the owner of the credit/debit card to use it.
5.4 Prices on the Website are displayed in United Arab Emirates Dirhams (AED), and exclude delivery costs, VAT, and any other taxes or duties to which the purchase may be subject. Any such additional costs will be displayed ion the Order Form before your final check out.
5.5 If you pay for tickets and/or services using a payment card denominated in a different currency to United Arab Emirates Dirhams (AED), the payment will be subject to the currency exchange rate applied by your card issuer at the time your payment is completed.
5.6 Your credit card details will not be stored in our database , and for any purchase of tickets and/or services, you will be redirected to our payment gateway provider. We disclaim in full any liability in relation to your financial information and you hereby agree that we shall have no liability to you in respect of any financial information or data that you may transmit to our payment gateway provider.
5.7 Ain Dubai LLC takes reasonable care, in so far as we are able, to keep the details of your Order secure, but unless we are held to be negligent in our obligations, we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party gains unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from our Website.
6. Cancellation, Refund Policy
Refunds for tickets purchased via the Website will only be refunded where a Force Majeure Event occurs. In the event that the Ain Dubai Attraction is out of service for a full day, then you will be eligible to receive a full refund. In the event the Ain Dubai Attraction is out of service for part of a day, you will be given the opportunity to reschedule your ride. In the event that a customer is unable to attend his/her booked day and time slot no refund shall be made.
All refunds will be handled by the Ain Dubai call centre.
7. Intellectual Property
All Intellectual Property Rights in the Content and materials displayed and included on the Website, are the sole property of Ain Dubai LLC and/ or its affiliates and are protected to the fullest extent by applicable trademark, copyright and database laws, and all such rights are reserved. By using the Website and its Content, Ain Dubai LLC does not grant you any copyright, design, trademark or other Intellectual Property Rights relating to the Content, including any software, HTML or other codes contained within this Website. You are permitted to use the Content only as expressly authorised by Ain Dubai LLC. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Content is prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties. Without limiting the foregoing, linking, commercially exploiting, copying and use of the above listed materials on any other server, location or support for publication, reproduction or distribution is expressly prohibited, unless you have entered into a separate written agreement with us in relation thereto.
8. Use of Information and Materials and No Warranty
8.1 As mentioned above, the information and materials contained on the Website, the Terms and, Conditions, and descriptions that appear, are subject to change. Not all products and services described herein shall be available at all times, or in all areas. Your eligibility for particular products and services is subject to the final determination and acceptance by us, and any agreement with us, shall be subject only to a written agreement evidencing such agreement.
8.2 To the full extent permitted by law, we do not warrant the accuracy, validity, currency, adequacy or completeness of the Content, and expressly disclaim liability for any errors, mistakes or omissions that may appear on the Website and/or any page therein. The Content is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and your access to, reliance on and use of the Website is at your own risk. You agree that from time to time we may remove the Website for indefinite periods of time or cancel the Website at any time without notice to you. We do not warrant that the functional aspects of the Website will be error free, or that this Website or the servers that make them available are free of viruses or other harmful components. We always recommend that you have up to date virus checking software installed on your own personal computers, or electronic devices. No warranties of any kind, implied, express or statutory, including but not limited to, the warranties of non-infringement of third-party rights, title, reliability, merchant-ability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus, are given in conjunction with the Content.
9. Links to Third Party Websites
9.1 The Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by third parties. We are not responsible for the Content of these websites, and inclusion of such hyperlinks on the Website, are solely for your convenience, and in no way constitutes endorsement of the Content of such third party websites and you acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such third-party websites on an “as is” and “as available” basis. The Content, accuracy, opinions expressed, and other links provided by these resources are not investigated, verified, monitored, or endorsed by us, and we shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
9.2 We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, Content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please ensure that you review carefully the third party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Any complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third party products should be directed to that third party.
10. Exclusion of Liability
In no event will we be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising in connection with, or in any way related to the Website or use thereof, or inability to use by any party, or reliance on the Content of the Website, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay or failure in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even if we, or our representatives, are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
As a user of the Website, you agree to indemnify us from and against all liabilities, costs, expenses (including legal fees) and damages that arise or may arise out of, or in relation to, (i) any claim resulting from the use of this Website; or (ii) use of this Website whatsoever.
12. Limitations on Use
As a user of this Website, you agree to not abuse the Website in anyway. This shall include, but is not limited to, defamatory, threatening or abusive conduct that violates another person's rights at law; violation of any intellectual property, trademark and database laws; harming or interfering with the operation of another person's hardware and/or software by uploading, transmitting or downloading computer viruses or any corrupt files; transmitting or otherwise disclosing trade secrets or any other confidential material or information; or directing any bots, spiders, crawlers, avatars or any other automated process that may debilitate the Website, our software, network or infrastructure.
All ticket holders acknowledge that Ain Dubai LLC and any third parties authorised by Ain Dubai LLC may make recordings within the Ain Dubai Attraction and such recordings may include the images and/or voices of the ticket holder(s). Each ticket holder hereby grants Ain Dubai LLC and any third parties authorized by them, permission to make, reproduce, broadcast, stream, use, sell, license or otherwise deal in a recording of the ticket holder(s) in any media whatsoever, worldwide and for any purpose without identification, compensation or payment of any kind. Each ticket holder who is accompanied by a person under the age of 18 years old, will be deemed to have provided such permissions on behalf of such under age person, either as a consenting parent and/or guardian.
These Terms and Conditions are subject to change and can be modified at any time without notice. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of changes to these Terms and Conditions further signifies that you accept such changes.
15. Legal Disclaimer
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information when we believe that disclosure is necessary to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions, protect our rights at law and/or to comply with any judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website, to the extent permissible by any applicable law.
16. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
By accessing the Website and using the facilities, or purchasing tickets and/or services offered through the Website, you agree that the laws of the Emirate of Dubai and the Federal laws of the UAE as applicable in Dubai, shall govern such access and the provision of such facilities, tickets and services, and these Terms and Conditions. You further agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Emirate of Dubai, in relation to any dispute arising from, or in relation to, these Terms and Conditions or the Website.
No term, condition, right obligation or breach of these Terms and Conditions shall be waived or be deemed to have been waived if Ain Dubai LLC does not exercise or enforce, or delays in its exercise or enforcement, of any legal right or remedy.
If any provision of these Website Terms and Conditions are held to be illegal or unenforceable, the remaining Website Terms and Conditions or any part thereof, will not be affected and will remain in full force and effect.
These Website Terms and Conditions are published in English and Arabic. If there is any inconsistency between the English text and the Arabic text, the English text will prevail.
20. Contact Information
Questions about these Terms and Conditions should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refunds will only be granted in the following circumstances:
- Due to Force Majeure, an Act of God or if the Experience has been cancelled.
Refunds will not be provided in the following cases:
- Guests fail to review and consider all the information presented on the Ain Dubai website prior to purchasing
- Any delays in the scheduled time of the experience
- If tickets have been redeemed, whether fully or partially
- Any change in Travel Plans
- Selection of wrong ticket category
- Financial reasons
- Promotions seen after products have been purchased
- Unwillingness or inability to comply with the requirements
- Tickets purchased from third parties
- Change in Pricing
Guests are kindly requested to fully review the experience descriptions, T&Cs and other relevant information on the Ain Dubai website.
All refund requests will be processed within 7days from receipt and will be credited within 21 working days.
Upon receipt of refund request all bookings will be cancelled and no longer be valid.
Ain Dubai does not take any responsibility for any bank charges or exchange rate fluctuations upon issue of refund.
For any further assistance or follow ups guests may send an email to email@example.com.
• All ticket holders under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult (of 21+ years) in order to ride the Ain Dubai Attraction.
• For safety reasons photography is forbidden during boarding and disembarking the Cabins.
• All Cabins and the Premises in and around the Ain Dubai Attraction are monitored by CCTV.
• At its sole discretion, Ain Dubai LLC reserves the right to refuse entry to a person without refund or compensation if such person is under the influence of Alcohol, or is using abusive words or behaves in any way which is disorderly or is disruptive to other persons in the Cabins or the Premises .
• Only food and beverages purchased at the Ain Dubai Attraction will be permitted to take inside the Cabins.
• Smoking including e-cigarettes and ‘vaping’ is strictly prohibited inside the Cabins or anywhere in the Premises of Ain Dubai. Smoking is only allowed at designated areas within the Premises.
• A ride in a Cabin takes approximately 38 minutes, with occasional stops and starts. You will not be able to disembark the Cabin until the ride has completed its journey.
• To ensure your safety and security, bags will be inspected prior to entering the Premises, and prior to boarding the Ain Dubai Attraction.
• Ain Dubai reserves the right to limit or restrict bags, backpacks, suitcases and other similar items from being taken on board a flight in order to meet Health and Safety Guidelines.
• All guests are responsible for their own personal belongings, and Ain Dubai LLC accepts no responsibility or liability for personal belongings which are brought onto the Ain Dubai Attraction/Cabin which will remain at the owner’s own risk.
• All ticket holders are expected to dress respectfully whilst riding the Ain Dubai Attraction.
• Last flight departs at the closing time of the Ain Dubai Attraction.
• Every guest must hold a valid ticket to ride the Ain Dubai Attraction. Online booking confirmations must be shown either in printed format, or on a smart device upon request.
• Tickets can be purchased from Ain Dubai ticketing office, online at www.aindubai.com, or onsite at ticketing kiosks and from authorized agents.
• All tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable or non- exchangeable. Lost, damaged or stolen tickets will not be replaced.
• Tickets purchased as part of a promotion cannot be combined with any other promotion or offer.
• Ticket prices are subject to change without prior notice.
• Tickets can be purchased for a shared cabin or for a private cabin.
• All riders require tickets including children below the age of 3 years; under 3’s will be issued a complimentary ticket upon arrival at the venue, and proof of age maybe required. Strollers and pushchairs will be permitted in the Cabins.
• The number of guests per Cabin may vary and as per the Health and Safety guidelines. In general, the maximum capacity per Cabin is up to 40 passengers, unless tickets are purchased for a private cabin (however due to COVID 19 restrictions, this number may be reduced).
• All ticket holders must wait and proceed appropriately through the queue and board the next available Cabin, or as directed by staff. Ticket holders are not permitted to “jump” the queue at any time.
• Guests travelling as a group may not always be able to travel in the same Cabin.
• Ticket holders holding a “combo ticket” combined with alcoholic drinks must be over 21 years of age, and proof of age may be requested.
• Admissions tickets can only be used during the appropriate timings as mentioned on the tickets.
• Any weapons or objects with a sharp point or edge capable of causing injury are strictly prohibited.
• Pets or animals of any nature are expressly prohibited on the Ain Dubai Attraction, except for guide dogs and hearing dogs.
• You are not permitted to bring onto the Premises or the Ain Dubai Attraction, any:
(b) Smoke bombs; or
(c) Flammable liquids.
• Illegal substances and/or legal highs are strictly prohibited, and any persons found possessing, using or who appear to be under the influence of illegal substances and/or legal highs will be refused admission or removed from the Premises or the Ain Dubai Attraction.
• Throwing of any items that may cause injury is strictly prohibited.
• Filming for commercial purposes without prior authorization is strictly prohibited.
• Unnecessary noise, (such as that from the use of radio sets, personal stereos and other electrical equipment), or any behavior likely to cause annoyance to other visitors or confusion of any kind is not permitted on the Premises, or in the Ain Dubai Attraction.